Have your talked about issues like “how to get clear skin” while talking to your friends? Amazed or confused what I am asking? Don’t be confused but get amazed with the wonders that yoga does for your skin.
Beauty, who does not wish to have a glowing skin and now with tones, massage creams, moisturizers, face packs, scrubbers, peel off masks, night creams and more, is a part of the routine for most women. Yet, it is tough to get that celebrity skin, how to get that glowing skin is in the mind of many women. It is not any expensive cosmetic or magic, it is the time spent on practicing yoga that balances mental, physical and spiritual development. Unhealthy lifestyle, unhappiness and stress add to kill your skin the more. People throwing away stress may enjoy a good skin, but it is not easy.
Take the help of yoga to reduce worries and stress.
Check out how to get clear skin fast with the help yoga asanas
Breathing refreshes your mind and is helpful to enjoy beautiful glowing skin.
Following these steps:
• Sit with crossed legs on the floor
• Close your eyes and breathe normally
• Breathe through both nostrils counting 10
• Hold by counting 10 again
• Count next 10 to release breath
• Practicing this technique of breathing for 5-10 minutes helps
It will control your mind and you will be free from stress.
This is a tough pose, but ensures glowing skin and healthy look. There is blood circulation on your face as you stand on your head and your skin also hangs in the reverse direction, thus eliminate wrinkles.
Follow the directions.
• Place a yoga mat. Beginner’s use few blanket stacks or anything that is soft and support your head.
• Sit in kneel-down position. Keep your spine straight, position hands on knees and relax taking few normal breaths.
• Position your hands on the mat or blankets, position elbows on the floor and keep your palms interlocked.
• Place your head on the interlocked palms, take few breaths and relax.
• Slow lift your body, begin with knees, lift hips, support with head, forearms and toes. Balancing up requires good stamina and will be possible only with good practice.
• This step requires a balance test on your head, try lifting one leg from the floor slowly. Then try the other, a lot of strength is a must on hand and arms. Initially take friends help and wall support.
• Come down by bending your knees and bringing one leg down and the other. Relax in kneel-down position and breathe relaxingly.
Halasana (Plough pose):
Follow the direction:
• Lie down relaxed on a yoga mat. Position your arms facing the floor.
• Lift your legs forming a right angle forming between lower and upper torso. Take your hands help and lift your legs, relax and breathe.
• Slowly lift your hips, bringing legs towards upper torso and balance with your hands.
• Lift your legs beyond your head and touch the floor with your toes.
• Now, lift your back such that your shoulder and head rests on the floor.
An arch is formed at your back, slowly straighten the spine, give your waist support with your hands, and bring elbows on the ground. Return to normal breathing. This will rip of dull skin.
Way to know How to get clear skin goes on-
Dhanurasana (Bow pose):
Follow the directions:
• Lie on your belly with hands palms facing upwards.
• Bend your knees bringing your heels to your buttocks.
• Catch your hands back and grasp your ankles. Position body weight on abdomen.
• Pull your ankles with hands and your upper torso automatically rises. Now your body appears as a bow. Maintain normal breathing.
Bharadvajasana (Twisted seated pose):
Follow the directions:
• Sit with cross-legged on the mat with both hands extended on sides.
• Strengthen your spine by inhaling deeply.
• Shift left hand and keep it on right thigh and turn to the right your torso and exhale while taking the twist, hold for 30 seconds.
• Turn to left your torso keeping your right hand on left thigh and hold for 30 seconds.
This asana is ideal for fair and glowing skin and for anti-aging.
Surya Namaskar (Sun Salutation):
This yoga includes 12 poses and doing these poses de-stresses and is a great relaxation exercise. Naturally, your skin will glow on regular practice.
Here is the way how to do Surya Namaskar perfectly– Surya namaskar-12 magic steps
Shavasana (Corpse pose):
Follow the directions-
• Lie on the floor and keep your eyes closed.
• Relax thoroughly and eliminate all negative thoughts or tension. Think good and positive.
• Now, stand straight with legs apart. Cover your face with your hands and quickly breathe to 10 counts.
Practice Yoga feel, look and shine beautiful and tell others how to get clear skin fast with yoga.
388 total views, 1 views today